Ag Tech Products and Ag Tech services
Parrot Bluegrass : Multipurpose quadcopter solution for agriculture
Parrot Bluegrass is a multipurpose quadcopter designed for agriculture. It helps farmers improve their ROI using its 2 embedded cameras; video camera and Parrot Sequoia multispectral sensor.
With its Full HD front camera, this solution includes visual monitoring of land, herd and infrastructure. It also provides a quick and easy analysis on the health of your crops, thanks to its user friendly processing software, AIRINOV FIRST+.
Parrot Bluegrass is easy to transport due to its removable propellers and it is easy to: set up, fly, process data and repair.
- Area Coverage: 30ha (74ac) in a single flight at 70m flight altitude (230ft)
- Range: Up to 2km - 1.2 miles, in an unobstructed area free of interferences
- Ground resolution: 6.6cm/px (2.7in/px) at 70m (230ft) flight altitude
- Automatic flight plan powered by Pix4Dcapture mobile app
- Vertical take-off and landing
- Weight: 1850g / 4lb
- Size: 50 x 44 x 12 cm / 20 x 17 x 5 in.
- Removable propellers for transport
PHOTO & VIDÉO :
- Photo: 14MP wide angle camera
- Video: 1080p Full HD
- Video streaming: 360p / 720p
- Internal Video Memory: 32GB
WI-FI AND TRANSMISSIONS :
- Range: Up to 2km with Parrot Skycontroller 2, in an unobstructed area
AIRINOV FIRST +
- Up to 150 ha / 370 acres processed per week at 120m flight altitude
- Unlimited surface for the first processing
- AIRINOV reports includes:
- Absolute NDVI map: index value from -1 to 1
- Adjusted NDVI map
- Simple zoning map: NDVI map divided in 3 zones
- Detailed zoning map: NDVI map divided in 7 zones