Date: Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2017
Venue: University of Nebraska Eastern Nebraska Research and Extension Center
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m; Clinic is from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Utilizing precision ag technologies can streamline production efficiencies. Attend this clinic to learn more about current ways to collect and decipher information and see demonstrations in the field.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) : Certification Process and Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Operations
- Basics of Sensor-Based Functions and Other Data Inputs (such as Economic Optimum N Rate - EONR)
- UAS Sensor Availability, Selection, and Applications
- Sensor-Based Control Hardware Requirements
- UAS Imagery Data Processing: Software and Interpretation
- Sensor-Based Applications for Manured Fields
- UAV and SENSE Applicator Demonstrations
To register please visit: http://ardc.unl.edu/2017CMDCPrecisionAg%20Clinic-web.pdf
Source : https://events.unl.edu/