Food Tech News
Rabobank Announces New, Dynamic Structure for FoodBytes! Innovation Platform in 2022
NEW YORK – 2022 – Rabobank, a leading global food and agribusiness bank, announced pivotal changes to its FoodBytes! innovation platform to drive greater sustainable innovation, collaboration for speed-to-market, and market responsiveness.Read More
Food-AgTech Platform ThinkAg, hosts a roundtable of CEO’s on “Reimagining Food & Agri in the next decade”
June 27, 2020: ThinkAg, a food and AgTech platform held its first CEO roundtable on 26th June discussing trends in the Indian Agriculture and Food sector expected in this decade.Read More
Nutreco Feed Tech Challenge 2020
Nutreco invites promising start-ups to take part in the Nutreco Feed&Food Tech Challenge. Submit your solution and seize the opportunity to connect with industry experts, scientists and other start-ups.Read More
Global Whole Fresh Milk Market 2019
IndexBox has just published a new report: 'World - Whole Fresh Milk - Market Analysis, Forecast, Size, Trends and Insights'. Here is a summary of the report's key findings.Read More
Unilever, Ioniqa and Indorama launching food packaging technology
Ioniqa has developed a proprietary technology that is able to convert any PET waste – including coloured packs – back into transparent virgin grade material.Read More
FoodLogiQ Invest $19.5 million to accelerate food industry
FoodLogiQ, the leading SaaS provider of traceability, food safety and supply chain transparency solutions, today announced it has raised $19.5 million in financing to accelerate its rapid expansion across the food industry.Read More
Technology that converts fresh food waste into fertilizer and animal feed
Kamine Development Corporation’s agriculture division (KDC Ag) has developed a technology with California Safe Soil that converts more than 30 tons of fresh food waste into fertilizer and animal feed in just three hours.Read More
Food Tech : International Food Processing Equipment
Siddhivinayak Agri Processing Pvt Ltd partners with distinguished and innovative International food processing equipment manufacturers that enable access to the best solutions from across the globe.
1)Snacks: Potato Chips / Extruded snacks / Pellets
- Potato chips Manufacturing – Slicers, Peelers, Fryers, Complete lines.
- Extrusion snacks – Extruders, Blendors – vertical/ horizontal
- Flakes and Pellet manufacturing.
- Potato Starch Recovery Units and Fluidized Bed Dryers (FBD)
- Potato Unloading and Handling Systems
2)Sweets Automation Solutions
- Marzipan moulding machines (Almond / Cashew / Pedha)
- Making machines ( KATLI )
- Automatic Ladoo Making machines – High capacity round ball forming machines
- Three dimensional ( 3D ) shapes of various types
- Energy bars / Cereal Moulding equipment.
3)Ready to Eat / Ready to Cook / Frozen products
- Automatic Samosa making machines
- Automatic Paratha making machines
- Frozen foods and Packaged foods with retorts.
4)Chocolates and Confectionery
- Chocolate coaters and enrober
- Depositors and decorators
- Candy coaters
5)Ventillation and Cold Storage systems
Upgradation of Potato Cold stores with advanced ventilation systems